Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 59351.000 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 197% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,718 ($0.50) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)