Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00343 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,447 (COL$3,629,441) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)