Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,227 (E£ 20,340) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)