Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.327 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,235 (Q12,986) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)