Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,697 (Q8,603) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)