Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.359 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,269 (Q12,705) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)