Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.079 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,822 (S/. 3,515) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)