Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28639 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,780 (65,575 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)