Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28020 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,537 (66,157 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)