Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00050 VEF / BYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,422 (22,924,599 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)