Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 VEF / DKK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,770 (kr8,520) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)