Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.251 VEF / SBD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 80% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,175 (22,527 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)