Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 VEF / SBD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 73% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,278 (13,423 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (38 minutes ago)