Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 VEF / SBD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,721 (13,041 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)