Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.286 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 88% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,375 (HK$22,840) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)