Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.286 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 86% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 30,179 (HK$23,470) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)