Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.286 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 88% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,340 (HK$22,811) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)