Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,688 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 VEF / HKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 88% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,142 (HK$21,914) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)