Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00050 VEF / BYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,393 (22,866,423 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (41 minutes ago)