Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.450 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,812 (元14,356) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)