Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.272 VEF / GHS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,736 (GH₵5,606) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (38 minutes ago)