Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08704 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,242 (¥278,514) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)