Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9460.890 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,214 (元1.61) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)