Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01784 VEF / SOS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 270% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 36,958 (2,071,249 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)