Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,471 (元9,677) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)