Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12272.014 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,020 (元1.06) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (12 minutes ago)