Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43551 VEF / ETB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,909 (31,937 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)