Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36659 VEF / ETB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,894 (26,988 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)