Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2930.580 VEF / ETB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,473 (4.26 Birr) in Harar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)