Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44127 VEF / ETB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,013 (31,756 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)