Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45134 VEF / ETB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,405 (29,700 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)