Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.358 VEF / TND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,629 (4,275 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)