Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 91% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,052 (﷼ 18,087) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)