Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,433 (20,935 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)