Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.113 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,316 (20,947 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (42 minutes ago)