Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08745 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,230 (¥242,761) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)