Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00913 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,786 (₩1,510,381) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)