Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00880 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,346 (₩2,311,226) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)