Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,374 (₩2,280,378) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)