Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00884 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,234 (₩2,174,689) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)