Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,607 (元9,386) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)