Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,335 (元6,389) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)