Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79800.000 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,298 (0.12 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)