Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.456 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 16% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,146 (元9,028) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)