Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.174 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,740 (€1,051) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)