Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.774 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,447 (€1,619) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (44 minutes ago)