Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 53% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,957 (2,301 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)