Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.561 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,660 (Mex$ 22,550) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)