Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3212.293 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 204% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 33,427 (Mex$ 10) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)