Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.212 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,381 (€1,907) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)