Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.583 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,784 (€2,153) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)