Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01616 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,235 (1,066,307 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (30 minutes ago)