Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.164 VEF / KYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 135% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,236 (CI$2,321) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (36 minutes ago)