Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30412.195 VEF / KYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 564% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 73,068 (CI$2.40) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $98 (about 3 hours ago)