Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 93002.657 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,019 (€0.16) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (44 minutes ago)