Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.742 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,550 (€1,634) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)