Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.774 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,417 (€1,617) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)