Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17520.295 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 158% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 28,405 (R$ 1.62) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)