Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.047 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,253 (R$ 3,365) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)