Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,232 (18,854 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)