Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,522 (19,552 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)