Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36876 VEF / ETB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,270 (25,139 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)