Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00744 VEF / CDF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,870 (1,864,565 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (22 minutes ago)