Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00883 VEF / CDF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,489 (1,641,354 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)