Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,265 (R$ 5,050) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)