Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.170 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,580 (R$ 3,968) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)