Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.177 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,515 (R$ 4,883) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)