Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,651 (E£ 15,450) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)