Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.764 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,339 (€1,134) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (42 minutes ago)