Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.637 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,559 (€1,079) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)