Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 378.989 VEF / GYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,262 (38 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)