Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04921 VEF / GYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,542 (397,131 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)