Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.529 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,934 (€1,988) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)