Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19866 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,545 (Php63,149) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)