Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.419 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,267 (5,897 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)