Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.509 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,368 (5,327 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)