Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,108 (3,453 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)