Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,035 (5,626 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (34 minutes ago)