Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00884 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,595 (₩1,650,598) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)