Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00888 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,791 (₩2,115,356) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)