Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06507 VEF / LKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,999 (138,313 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)