Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 92567.431 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,953 (€0.17) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)