Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.886 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,427 (€1,785) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)