Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 17894.517 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,443 (元0.75) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)