Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,943 (元6,813) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)