Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.363 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,238 (C$2,749) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)