Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.520 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,969 (C$1,991) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)