Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.901 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,194 (C$1,923) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)